Tuesday 4 December 2012

PF Chang's

I have been to the PF Chang's in Niagara Falls a couple of times however I have never put pen to paper.  A couple of weeks ago I was in Miami and at that PF Chang's.  Truthfully both of them were very good and the one in Miami certainly was no exception.

We went with a huge group while we were down there so we all decided to order individual dishes.  I went with a share dish of Seared Ahi Tuna and a personal dish of Crispy Honey Chicken. 

The Ahi Tuna arrived first and there were about 8 pieces of tuna.  The middle was raw while the surrounding tuna were all nicely seared but not burnt.  The tuna was fresh and tasty.  There were also some salad and cucumber laced with black pepper salad dressing sauce.  The tuna also had its own sauce as well.  The entire dish was delicious and a great appetizer to start off with. 
Seared Ahi Tuna

Crispy Honey Chicken
 My main lunch arrived soon afterwards.  The Crispy Honey Chicken were only a small handful of dishes that did not have any spicy chicken in it.  Since I had my little one with me who for sure would want a piece of chicken or two, I thought it was imperative that I get something that was tasty but not spicy.  At first glance it looked like quite an ordinary dish.  There was really nothing to it.  There were chicken balls and fried rice on the plate.  I took a bite of the chicken and the meat sank into my teeth.  It was very soft ad the honey was a perfect compliment to the chicken.  The chicken was lightly battered and not overly done but still had that crispy texture.  One did not get this deep fried feeling when consuming the meal.  It was a wonderful lunch meal.

Overall it was a very good lunch at PF Chang's.  Whether I was in Niagara Falls or Miami the standards were there.  The prices are reasonable and now that there is one in Toronto, I would encourage all to go try it one day if you haven't done so yet.  I will leave at the bottom the address of the PF Chang's for the local folks here to try.  Overall, a wonderful restaurant and service was great.  Overall I give it a 4.75 out of 5.

PF Chang's Restaurant
O'Neill Road, Toronto, ON M3C 0H1
(416) 510-8838 

No comments:

Post a Comment